Saturday, August 14, 2021

Google Apps Script and How to allow web camera access

Coding is fun! 

 I've been doing coding for more than 10 years now. Tried various programming languages and had a fair share of creating applications. May it be in office productivity, database, simple game application and even doing customized camera capture skins.

Camera skins in this aspect is where you could see those texts or captions in the background while capture is on-going. Although there are free applications out there, which I'm sure, can do better. I've just built my own for fun. 

If you have seen The Martian movie. Below is what I have in mind. Doing live video log with live weather attributes (with graphs) in the background. How cool is that!


In my version, I did capture current weather information as captured by Mars Perseverance Rover currently on Mars. See script below and enjoy! For more info and code on how to capture Mars Weather data from Perseverance Rover, you can check this post > Mars Weather and how to fetch the data

The  script:



No comments:

Post a Comment