Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Create Online Quiz

test depo


When I started coding with Google Apps Script, this web app was one of those that is very clumsy yet working. I remember developing this one with the intent of providing a skills assessment for my team and other teams in my previous employer.

I've spent many hours creating this one and we did rollout this. The app was misunderstood at that time. As far as I could remember, that was 5 years ago. Today, this app makes even more sense. Especially, with online or virtual classrooms are a necessity. Distributing exams to students online is even more a requirement.

The Goal
  • To create a web based application that could hold multiple exams from different topics/subjects.
  • To have an easy setup of questions. Using google sheets as database.
  • To have a quick turn around of the results.
  • Teachers and proctors can have visibility of the students progress.
I've embedded the app on this article and leave a comment below if you'd like to try and setup an exam. No further development was done in the app. So bare with it if experiencing issues. As of the moment open for those with Gmail accounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment