Monday, July 13, 2020

My Top 4 Logitech Mouse

Let's pause for something and recognized the things that helped us out in our daily grind in the digital world. Here are my top 4 Logitech Optical mouse the got me through those crunches. Before we go to the list, the Criteria on how I arrived with these four: 
  • Life span - does it outlive my PC?(Just kidding). This is describing if had it for 2 yrs or more.
  • Frequency of repair - it does lived long. But, you have keep repairing it. Those Lousy Mouse Scroll Wheel should really not fail. 
  • Comfortable to handle - this is self explanatory.
  • Cost - Focus on value. Low Cost doesn't really tell the whole picture. But, it helps if cheap and reliable.

1

Logitech M525 WIRELESS MOUSE M525 I had this for 4 years. The rubber for grip is already worn out. But, it is still a horse. Responsiveness is still satisfactory

2

Logitech M238 Logitech Doodle Collection M238 Mouse This is Logitech's Doodle collection. It comes in various artwork and great for gift. The only drawback for me is the size.

3

Logitech M185 WIRELESS MOUSE M185 This is a very simple design. It's close with the M238 at number 3. I got this replaced after I saw the Doodles collection for it was fun to look at.

4

Logitech B100 B100 OPTICAL USB MOUSE A very conventional design and you don't have to worry about running out of power. As long as you are connected to the PC. This will not fail you. Bad experience is with the Lousy Scroll Wheel in the long use.
So, there you have it. This is not a really techy top 4. But, I'm proud of these for they have served, and still serving, me well.

No comments:

Post a Comment